Wednesday, 21 May 2014

 photo Georgia-May-Jagger-Charlotte-Free-by-Tyrone-Lebon-for-Vogue-UK-March-2014-6_zps4be9a606.jpg
 photo Georgia-May-Jagger-Charlotte-Free-by-Tyrone-Lebon-for-Vogue-UK-March-2014-1_zpsd88fdaf5.jpg

(Source - Google images)
For starters, I didn't for see myself becoming a 'repost it' kind of gal. Maybe Dylan Rieder was the gateway and it's more than likely that you've seen this editorial before. Recently, I have been left in charge of decorating the pin board in the fashion cupboard at my work. Spending a significant amount of time in there, this has become quite a nice new edition to the room. Everything Tyrone Lebon photographs turns into gold. Pairing up with Vogue's Fashion Editor Francesca Burns in Los Angeles and these images hit the fashion jackpot. You probably don't need a reminder telling you that these images were first up on my pin list. Want to catch a behind-the-scenes-vid? It's just one click away. And FYI after watching I am seriously craving early hour pool diving.

1 comment:

  1. love love the second photo

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete